Tuesday, November 20, 2007

I don't know why I started a blog...

I have never had the interest in writing a blog, up until now. I have had one of the hardest terms ever this term. I haven't been struggling with school, or with work. I have been struggling more with my friendships. I feel as if sometimes I don't have any friends at all. I spend a lot of time at home by myself, and most of the time I am lonely. There are times when I really enjoy having the house to myself, but when I come home and expect my roomate to be home and she's not, I get pretty irritated. I shouldn't expect her to be there anymore I guess. She is always gone, no matter that she was gone the whole weekend... I find myself getting angry at her for not ever spending time with me! I feel rediculous...why am I so worried about her not being there? Is it because I am used to having someone to talk to at all times? Last year I lived with three amazing girls, and they were always home! All of us were always there, and we spent alot of time together. I really enjoyed having my friends there and available to hang out with. Now I live with just one person, and I don't like it very much. I love my roomate, but I am bored all the time, because she is never home. I don't really know where I am going with this...but I guess I just needed to get it off my chest again...I hope this will get resolved soon. ugh!

1 comment:

Cara said...

Ok so you just need to know that it's ok to get mad at your roommate and you are ALWAYS welcome to come over here and hang out... I'm here for ya whenever you need to talk, but I'm sure I've made that clear already :) Ok I'm gonna think about cleaning up my room some more :)